The Cowboys continue to win Madden nfl 24 Coins. It's not a good thing.

See, not each Madden NFL 24 football game is going to be a 54-51 affair. The "defense is dead and never will be returning" crowd was forced to pipe down a bit during the game on Thursday. We saw numerous turnovers and defense yesterday on Turkey Day. Let's take it down.

Offense was not required in Detroit at the beginning of the game.

Lots of punts as well as a lot of defense. This is not too surprising. We all know that the Bears have a strong defense. They were also starting Chase Daniel, a backup quarterback making his debut since 2014. while on the road and in the eve of a week that was short. They also had a short week. Lions offensive line been a struggle this season in the face of good defenses. Detroit wasn't without Kerryon Johnson during the game as well. The score took the Bears 9-7 at half time. It was 16-16 at the end of the 4th half before a decision six by Bears Safety Eddie Jackson helped them win the game 23-16.

A few takeaways that I learned from the game. In the beginning, I've been reluctant to jump on the Bears bandwagon as there's just something that I'm not able to believe concerning Mitch Trubisky. They Bears are the most effective team in the first half of games, even more so in the opening quarter. They've led at the half in every game before they have a slowdown in the second period. Are they doing this because Trubisky's not on his opening line of script or Matt Nagy is off his script so they aren't as efficient? I'd prefer to think that Trubisky being off as there are times when he's been shown that it's easy to miss throws. As good as the Bears defense has been Cheap Mut 24 Coins, this year your quarterback as well as your offense should be playing at a high-level to win in the playoffs.